WHAT WE NEED FROM OUR SUBCONTRACTORS
FOR ALL CONTRACTS
Lien Release Waivers (including sub tiers and suppliers)
FOR ALL FEDERAL AND STATE CONTRACTS
Prevailing Wage or Davis Bacon Wage Decisions
Nearly every BCI job has a State or Federal Davis Bacon
Prevailing Wage Decision. If you do not have a copy of the wage decision, please ask for one. Unless you are an owner operator, you need to be paying the prevailing wage rates.
Certificate Of Insurance
- Commercial General Liability $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- Automobile Liability $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- Any Auto $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit
- Hired Auto/Non-Owned Auto $500 Comp Deductive
Note: Some projects may have additional insurance requirements. That information was available to you during the bid process.
FOR ALL PROJECTS WITH THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
Affidavit of Wages Paid
- This is filed once your portion of the project is completed
- This is filed via a State of Washington web address (if you are not able to comply with the computer required filing please contact BCI's contract administrator for you project.
- The Affidavit document is key when invoicing the State as well as getting paid by BCI. If we do not have the Affidavit we cannot invoice the State and later we cannot release your final payment.