Burton Construction, Inc. has a lengthy history of performance on single and multiple award task order IDIQ contracts beginning back in 1998. We have a proven track record of successfully planning and executing many simultaneous projects with multiple subcontractors, as well as our own skilled craftsman, field supervisors, project managers, and contract administrators.
In the event the workload for any contract accelerates beyond the capabilities of the assigned personnel, we have several additional Project Managers who can be immediately assigned to assist. One of the advantages of having several IDIQ contracts in place at once is the ability to share resources as the work levels fluctuate to maintain an excellent level of service.
We currently hold the following IDIQ contracts:
- GSA MATOC for Western Washington
- 2nd consecutive Department of Veterans Affairs VISN 20 (Multiple Award Task Order Contract) MATOC Eastern VISN 20 Region Spokane, WA | Boise, ID | Walla Walla, WA
- 2nd consecutive Department of Veterans Affairs VISN 20 MATOC Western VISN 20 Region Seattle, WA | Tacoma, WA | Vancouver, WA | Portland, OR
- Department of Veterans Affairs VISN 20 MATOC Southern VISN 20 Region Roseburg and White City, Oregon
- US Coast Guard - Regional Multiple Award Construction Contract (RMACC) Region 11 & 13 - California | Oregon | Washington
- US Coast Guard Basic Order Agreement - BBC-Burton JV - Washington | Oregon
- Federal Aviation Administration - Basic Order Agreement for EnRoute Modernization Facilities in the United States and the territories of Guam and Puerto Rico
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Design/Build MATOC for Regions 1 and 8 Washington | Oregon | Idaho
- US Corps of Engineers Walla Walla District - Performance Oriented Construction Activities (POCA) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) MATOC
- Federal Aviation Administration Salt Lake city, UT - Job Order Contract
In addition the our current contracts, Burton Construction, Inc. has held the following federal IDIQ contracts: The, now expired, US Fish and Wildlife Service MATOC for Repair and Alterations for Regions 1 and 8 Washington/Oregon/ Idaho (the contract that supersedes this RFP | (2) consecutive Washington Air National Guard MATOCs | Portland Air National Guard MATOC | Umatilla Army Depot TOC | Fairchild/McChord AFB MACC | US General Services Administration (GSA) Region 10 MATOC | Federal Aviation Administration NW Mountain Region Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) | (3) consecutive Veterans Affairs Walla Walla, WA Single Award Task Order Contract (SATOC) | IDIQ contract for Roofing at Fairchild Air Force Base owned installations | IDIQ contract for Painting at Fairchild Air Force Base owned installations | USDA Forest Service MACC for Wenatchee/Okanogan/Colville National Forest |Federal Aviation Administration Qualified Vendor's list for Installation of Navigational Aids.